返回列表 發帖

[神乃木収容倉] Lingokids Printable

Contents
2 [* C% j7 U, A/ g: c2 M/ _1 E' M, T* t  L% o
Toys - parent guide

Toys
, p( Y* m3 E+ G% N$ f# e7 K+ sWords" e/ o6 X7 S( F0 e& o/ d% |' r
Words Level 1:​ ​ ​ball, bicycle, doll, teddy bear, toy train, I. J. C( I6 m
Words Level 2:​ blocks, coloring book, crayons, jump rope, puzzle, yo-yo3 d2 ]: v; \% O2 ?. ~$ f4 l
Getting Started, a% ?" d% }. Z9 m4 c% b) i
● Look at the words together (Level 1 or Level 1 and 2, depending on your child) and say them out loud. Which of the toys do you have at home? Make a special card for each one and attach it to the toy. Help your child write the word on one side of the card. On the other side of the card, let your child practice writing the word (it’s okay for their words to have mistakes!)
* n: C" {  z  i( V9 F, U2 \( u
2 x( L. e& a! B0 _! {) D Practice3 z. c( [% W8 {2 Y
● All Aboard the Animal Train!​ For this activity you need an empty box, or (even better) several empty shoeboxes to make a “train.” If you use shoeboxes, connect them with clothespins or paperclips. Now push the train around the room looking for any animal toys, like teddy bears, other stuffed animals or plastic animal figures. At each “stop” your child can say the name of each animal, and then “choo choo!” before moving on.
& {6 X& K2 X0 V# N  r, Q5 }% {) K, `● Tidy Toys! T​ his is a perfect time to organize your child’s toys. First, decide together where to keep their toys. Do your best to make separate categories (puzzles and games, animals and dolls, outdoor toys). Write the category names on sticky notes. Your child can decorate the notes and then place them. Now it’s tidy time! Say the names of the toys as you put them away together.
( _3 `# ^& ]- d- F7 q, T9 x$ qActivities
4 `. ^9 Z7 o7 R1 e0 g3 U● Rhyme Time! F​ or this activity you need a jump rope or ball. While jumping rope or bouncing a ball, say this rhyme:
; U4 n, X3 a( D/ S' t0 d5 mThe bear bear bear with no hair hair hair On the train train train in the rain rain rain Has a hat hat hat. Look at that that that! All aboard! Choo chooooooooo!
1 I$ ^. d3 m: _% ~, U6 E+ |(on the last line, drop the rope or ball and run away!)/ |, d9 c1 K+ D! a9 e( h- Q1 _
● Book-making!​ For this activity you need colored pens, pencils or crayons, sheets
1 t9 B5 ^; V: w# d* Pof plain paper and staples. Help your child staple together 5 sheets of paper to start. They can now make their own coloring book with their favorite toys. Step one: with a dark color, draw an outline of the toy (try to use most of the page). Step two: write the name of the toy (your child may need help). Step three: use lots of colors to color in the drawing! Keep going with the other pages.% h% G0 I# N. u9 R5 n/ F4 f4 |' p* V
Extra Fun (Older Children)
1 z9 s5 T8 M0 n5 I& ^● Puzzle! F​ or this activity you need cardboard or heavy paper, glue, scissors and one sheet of plain paper. Draw a picture of one of your favorite dolls, teddy bears, or stuffed animals on the paper. Glue the drawing onto the cardboard or heavy paper. Now cut it into five or more pieces to make a jigsaw puzzle. Mix up the pieces and then put the puzzle together! Extra challenge: ask your child to try to make a more difficult puzzle for you. They must keep the subject of the puzzle a secret from you and cut 10 or more puzzle pieces!
. H- r% U% e  r9 l● Lowercase Letters - ​The lowercase letters b and d are easily confused. Take a piece of paper and fold it vertically. Now ask your child to write b on one side of5 h# G2 |9 V4 A* L8 _% E1 u" v* u

& O$ O4 C/ a* a, O- K2 D9 M the page and d on the other side (both letters should be at the top). Now help your child remember some words that begin with b and d - start with the words from this lesson!
( k) H7 U; W. HA Recipe Just for You! Gingerbread Men
$ \6 Q1 X& G' h7 eTools
, O6 j- {( ~/ E$ {3 Y' b5 ZBaking sheet3 I/ F' j1 k! S& ~
Parchment paper; U/ U; b0 T6 u) _+ t
Electric mixer (best for this recipe) or big mixing bowl and wooden spoon Rolling pin
4 I( }& V9 _# SGingerbread man cookie cutter (cut also shape by hand with butter knife)
- |' R/ ]# o7 {% C3 `5 O
' P/ V- ^0 p7 w5 n8 K Ingredients
! Y3 c2 t  Z! o: s● 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter
% e/ ~5 a& x% c0 I! A/ r' d● 1 cup (210-220 grams) brown sugar
8 ^3 T3 R0 O6 i6 ^● 2 large eggs
1 g: j- X1 k9 x' t● 5 cups (640 grams) all-purpose flour
( `+ I) J. l: C+ @● 3⁄4 cup (255 grams) molasses (you can substitute dark corn syrup or honey)4 I3 Y* k) s' r% k# A# P5 d" X* B0 c; t
● 1 teaspoon (small spoon) vanilla extract
0 O% u0 W; x6 w0 e● 2 teaspoons (small spoon) ground ginger- s% _$ e0 }) f$ X) u8 o5 ~
● 1 teaspoon (small spoon) ground cinnamon
' {) L. x; b8 W; u* y- c● 1 teaspoon (small spoon) baking powder1 a" f& X9 x, K9 S
● 1 teaspoon (small spoon) baking soda
4 Q1 x+ q5 d* E1 q6 x● 1 teaspoon (small spoon) salt! n4 r* V$ s% B! z6 w) @+ P
● Small candies, raisins, chocolate chips and/or pre-made icing for decorating!
7 f3 V! R7 @7 `8 {, z5 \: [Steps
9 b+ f+ k2 m! V1) Turn on the oven to 350°F/175°C. Cover baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.7 y6 u5 b/ l8 j, @
2) Measure the flour, sugar, molasses and butter before starting. It’s best if the
6 H  C" C+ u! e0 b) nbutter is a little soft.' c0 O* @8 z6 C& J% D4 Z
3) Put the the paddle attachment in the mixer and beat the butter and brown sugar
5 D  {3 E. \; D3 K; i' \until smooth. Next, add the molasses and vanilla and beat until well combined. If you do not have a mixer, mix in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until very well mixed.0 w& ]6 T$ }: c
4) Beat one egg and add it (great time for your child to help!). Now repeat with the second egg and mix both eggs into the batter.6 ^. ?7 h3 h: W* h* m" n9 v
5) Slowly add in the flour you measured. Now add the spoonfuls (see ingredients) of ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed.
3 Z: t6 {, }' M4 ?6) Divide dough in half. Put some flour down on a table or counter-top, and roll the dough with the rolling pin. Try to make the dough about 1⁄4-inch (less than 1cm) thick.
6 x( }0 m8 `3 ^0 L8 U* H7 [. q7) If you have a cookie cutter, help your child make gingerbread men shapes in the dough. Put the gingerbread on the baking sheet. If you have no cookie cutter, trying using a knife to make the shapes or simply a large glass for “gingerbread heads.”4 J) F$ s; Y3 Q6 p: ~
8) After the baking sheet is full, put it in the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheets 5 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.: o7 Y: d0 V' \3 o* ~/ y" m

; s2 D! V& n: g! x" e 9) Once cookies are cooled, decorate with cookie icing and candies.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

In the Snow
& C! `8 J" T. l/ jNew Words
( O* Q- C! c3 Y% T; yIn the Snow Words 1
$ G' V5 z9 C9 Q2 ^: p- k% p4 `! jPrepositions: among, at, behind, between, down, in, inside, next to, on, over, under, up.
7 M) d4 v+ |* ~: J4 T$ GNouns: berries, hut, igloo, monkey, moose, sled, snow, snowman, tree In the Snow Words 2: building a snowman, ice fishing, ice hockey, ice skates, ice skating, skiing, skis, sledding, snowball fight, snowboarding, snowshoeing
1 J, @8 z; O9 i" ]2 t" h; {/ P0 gGetting Started& p% Q8 `$ S+ w5 g1 w0 q
Practice words such as in, under, behind, and next to by playing a game like hide and seek. Use a stuffed animal, a favorite toy, or any other object. Have your child close his or her eyes while you count to ten (in English or your native language) and hide the object. Then give clues to find it. For example: Look in the living room. Look for something red. The bear is next to something red.
8 E+ J% ~& R  U  BIf you live in a warm place, find pictures online or at the library of snowy places. Discuss the snow sports. Act out what the different snow sports are.
2 [$ U7 ]' r: X4 s1 U* B                                  3 _- Y; h1 P. G4 [8 d
Practice
) F/ r9 R$ {1 N) H. D" B7 T! H" iYou will need miniature marshmallows, paper, and markers or crayons. Draw a simple picture of a sled, tree, hut, moose, or monkey. Tell your child to put a marshmallow in a position on the picture (on, under, and so forth). Decorate the picture using the various positions. When finished, eat the marshmallows. (If preferred, substitute cotton balls for the marshmallows and skip the sugary treat.)/ n' v+ T- N$ E4 _; A! a
Make a family of snow people out of cotton balls. Glue the people onto blue paper. Give each snow person a name.
( `; {: h& i5 g. h) dIf learning the second set of words, add to the picture and have the snow people ski, skate, and snowboard.1 r: d* K- m; t6 s( T$ J' J" v
Make snowflakes out of white paper. Write a new word or picture of the word on each snowflake. Put the snowflakes in a box or bag. Have your child pull out a snowflake. Give a point for each word your child can read or picture your child can identify.3 J- c) O* ?5 k" a$ q6 X
Extra Fun (Older Children)) V8 ~& l8 O2 N: X1 x
Practice writing the words by covering a piece of wax paper with shaving cream. Have your child write a word in the shaving cream. Smooth it out and write a new word. When done, just throw away the paper.
  o3 T9 ~# H9 _Activity' C4 L2 p2 @* S( p; i
You will need a bottle of white glue, blue paper, and salt. (Epsom salts works well, too.) Have your child draw a winter design on the blue paper with the glue. Then shake salt on the glue. Let it dry. Shake off the extra. Hang up the art.
8 ]( P4 }$ p$ |" i% y0 Y                                   
1 i; O' u: ^$ ^* h. @/ _A Recipe Just for You!
) \# @9 ]2 Q4 Q8 q/ h7 F0 ?) DBanana Berry Energy Drink
( d1 N; |' i' n8 tTools
3 @! i! X- ?/ M' G7 q! n1 W+ kLarge spoon5 n# |- b/ t/ X  w) S, H
Large bowl
" i9 b: D6 B& H6 F5 I; hSmall serving bowls' M# Y9 y( Y  v- _4 C
Blender (if no clean snow is available)+ L: U: t( }0 N" l2 t; _
Ingredients7 [  j: h9 L! K
Clean snow or ice cubes Maple syrup
$ K( ^- I7 V. D* c' }# aSteps
% s8 {4 l! D2 K/ z% yUse the spoon and large bowl to collect clean snow.
) M1 o% O7 ~1 U. wTake the snow inside. Put it in the small bowls.
( O! E) Y0 N; _7 T' Q! D1 R  ?Top with maple syrup. Serve before it melts.
; G; w5 o2 f" F) L  N% o5 C& k; SIf you don’t have clean snow, put ice cubes in a blender. Grind them up. Put in bowls and add the maple syrup. Serve quickly., H9 x! R5 W/ B( L
Servings vary depending on the amount of snow you collect.
  P! R  i) y& \, N6 s* s0 l& P                                       
$ \- s  u% c- ~0 |                       Thank you!
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

返回列表